- Parents are required to take player’s temperature before coming to practice and confirm player is symptom free.
- Players should remain in vehicles until 5 minutes prior to practice start time.
- Players are required to bring their own sanitizing products to the fields.
- Players should only bring the following items in their bags; soccer ball, shinguards, cleats, water and hand sanitizer.
Training Session Requirements
- Training sessions (group size in accordance with government & IYSA)
- Each player must wear a mask while playing and while coming to and from practice. Players will be allowed to take off masks during water breaks.
- No sharing of drinks, soccer balls, or training bibs.
- Each player must come prepared and bring their own soccer ball.
- Players are required to apply hand sanitizer while leaving the training session.
- Players are required to wear a mask from the training session to the car.
- Players must wash and sanitize all personal equipment after every training.
- No congregating policy for players or parents – parking lots, drop-off zones, entrance/exits, or before & after training.
- No carpooling recommended to and from training sessions.
- Be sure your player has necessary sanitizing products at training.
- Parent/Guardian must return prior to the end of your players training session and follow flow of pick-up and drop-off zones.
- Ensure your player is healthy and notify club immediately if they become ill.
Parent/Spectator Game Day Guidelines
- Spectators should be limited to parents/guardians & immediate family members.
- Spectators should still follow social distancing guidelines on the sidelines as well as masking up.
- Spectators should only be on the sideline opposite of the players and at least 10 feet from the sideline.